- BOLSTERS IMMUNE HEALTH: Vaddmaan Giloy Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) is a powerful nutritive tonic that supports cellular defense and helps bolster your immune system. Also known as Amrit, Giloy, and Divine Nectar, Guduchi boasts heart-shaped leaves with its stem containing most of the vital ingredients. The extract is standardized to 5% bitter to have consistent efficacy. Guduchi is renowned for its immune health benefits.
- DETOX & REJUVENATIVE: Vaddmaan Giloy Guduchi helps nourish and strengthen the tissues, bolsters immunity, and promotes vitality. Guduchi has also been traditionally used to promote longevity. Giloy or Guduchi is also known to strengthen the Liver and is useful in skin disorders in a natural way. The active compounds in Giloy stems activate cells that fight infection-causing germs.
- HELPS EASE STRESS & ANXIETY: Vaddmaan Giloy Guduchi is also known to have a calming effect on the mind. It helps ease stress and anxiety and lets you stay in balance by keeping you calm and relaxed while boosting your immune system.
- SUPPORTS OVERALL HEALTH & WELL-BEING: Vaddmaan Giloy Guduchi helps detox, promotes liver health and supports the elimination of natural toxins, purifies the blood, and improves immunity among many other benefits. Guduchi is loaded with antioxidants that help protect your cells against free radicals and supports overall health & well-being.
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS, GMP-COMPLIANT MANUFACTURING: We personally test ingredients in a search for the most potent, pure, and high-quality to include in our products. All our products are formulated by professionals, third-party tested for purity and potency, and made in India at our ISO-certified, GMP-compliant manufacturing facility.
- Not to exceed the daily recommended dosage. In case of any health condition, always consult your healthcare professional before using the product. Keep product out of reach of children. Store in a Cool & dry place. Do not use it if the safety seal is broken, damaged, or missing.
- These supplements are not meant to cure, treat, diagnose, or prevent any disorder or disease. Always consult your doctor for diagnosis and modification to your health regime. Especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have any medical conditions.