- Vaddmaan Brain Relax is an herbal formulation of selective brain-nourishing natural roots, and herbs, and Boost Your Memory With Ashwagandha Capsules
- Vaddmaan Brain Relax contains Brahmi & Shankhpushpi which are known to boost memory and improve our mental clarity and intellect. Giloy is known for far greater healing powers. Pepper enhances the bioavailability of herbs in the body and treats cognitive disorders.
- Vaddmaan Brain Relax also contains the most clinically proven premier root-only KSM-66 Ashwagandha extract available in the market today. KSM¬66 has been clinically studied (22 human trials to date) and demonstrated the ability to reduce stress, anxiety, and cortisol levels. Another study with highly athletic adults has shown improvement in energy and endurance.
- All the above herbs well known for ages make the Vaddmaan brain relax through a unique herbal formulation that helps in 1. Improving overall intellect 2. Useful in relieving stress 3. Supports cognitive function in anxiety & insomnia 4. Rejuvenate the mind by fighting day-to-day mental fatigue 5. Supports memory, attention, and concentration.
- Vaddmaan innovation is conceptualized to bring ‘high quality natural nutritional supplements curated with selective & safe herbs ingredients that come with the commitment of fair pricing. We have a range of pure and innovative herbal supplements for day to day wellness needs of men & women be it young sportspersons, corporate genre, or the elderly that help reduces your lifestyle health challenges and bring natural improvements.
- Not to exceed the daily recommended dosage. In case of any health condition, always consult your healthcare professional before using the product. Keep product out of reach of children. Store in a Cool & dry place. Do not use it if the safety seal is broken, damaged, or missing.
- These supplements are not meant to cure, treat, diagnose, or prevent any disorder or disease. Always consult your doctor for diagnosis and modification to your health regime. Especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have any medical conditions.