Immunity is our body’s ability to protect itself from viruses, bacteria, and other harmful microorganisms. Every machine needs maintenance, and so does our body. An individual’s immunity system needs strengthening. A weak immune system makes us more prone to diseases. It causes discomfort and disturbs the life of an individual. Hence, it is vital to keep our immunity high.
SOME IMMUNITY ENEMIES
Monsoons are the biggest enemy of our immune system. With pleasant rains and beautiful scenes, monsoons bring a lot of diseases. Microorganisms that cause diseases are the most active during monsoons. Hence, we must take extra precautions during this season.
Furthermore, infections like the flu virus, mono (mononucleosis), and measles can weaken the immune system for a brief time. Hence, if you have recently recovered from such a disease, you must take care of your immunity. If you are suffering from diseases like AIDS and diabetes, you must take extra care of your immune system.
HOW TO BOOST IMMUNITY No one likes to fall ill. To keep diseases away, you need to have a healthy immune system. Here are some tips you can follow to achieve the same.
1. The first thing is a balanced and nutritious diet filled with fruits, vegetables, and proteins, to keep your immunity system active and going. Avoid packaged food. Try to stick to homemade food.
2. The other way is Ayurveda, which is based on natural herbs to boost immunity & energy. These natural ways are proven from age. They have helped generations in terms of health & wellness. We have compiled a list of herbs which is known to play a role in body nutrition, immunity, and overall health.
• Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia): It has immunomodulatory properties.
• Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus): It is nutritious, rejuvenator, and nutritious.
• Kesar- It balances our body’s Vata, Pitta, and Kapha doshas. It has beneficial effects on the skin, digestive, circulatory, excretory, and nervous systems.
• Ashwagandha Root – It can boost brain function, lower blood sugar and cortisol levels, and help fight symptoms of anxiety and depression.
• Shilajit – It’s an effective and safe supplement that can have a positive effect on your overall health and well-being.
• Safed Musli – Tonic for muscle weakness and fatigue.
• Kaunch beej Extract – Revitaliser and improve muscle strength.
• Methi – For enhanced physical performance, strength, and muscle gain.
• Moringa – Also known as a Miracle herb with a significant source of B Vitamin, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Manganese, Calcium, and protein, among other essential Nutrients.
• Green Coffee Bean – In known for its natural energy-boosting properties along with its other benefits.
• Shallaki – It is helpful in swelling in Joints, and the breakdown of cartilage, Combined with the anti-inflammatory effects of curcumin. It is good nutrition for our healthy bones and joints.
• Guggulu – is known to work in alleviating joint pain, stiffness, swelling, and other symptoms.
• Gokshura – Gokshura is beneficial for bodybuilding, and the minerals present in this herb can improve body composition and muscle strength.
• Brahmi – Leaves look like a Brain and support memory and the nervous system.
• Shankhpuspi – helps in brainpower, concentration, and ability to recall.
• Giloy – It is known for its far greater healing powers.
Vaddmaan brings natural nutritional supplements based on natural herbs & Ayurveda principles for better Immunity, and natural energy boosts. Some Immunity Boosting Supplements are available on the vaddmaan website like Muscle Build, Curcumin, Moringa ++, and many more. Try our products like Vaddmaan Muscle Build, Vaddmaan Brain Relax, Moringa++, Curcumin++, Natural Ashwagandha KSM-66, and Giloy.